UnityLab is searching for a Customer Service Representative to join their growing team in Dushore, PA.
UnityLab specializes in manufacturing commercial appliances that work hard for small businesses and organizations. We put all our passion and design expertise into every product that carries our brand and are deeply committed to helping our customers use our products to their fullest potential. Check us out to learn more about our businesses! https://buyunitynow.com/ and https://hoffman-ny.com/
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for level one customer support for all product lines. Preferred applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Engage with customer through telephone and digital channels to resolve customer issues.
- Present a professional and pleasant image of the product / service and the company during customer interactions.
- Coordinate escalations, when necessary, with subject matter experts / production personnel to resolve issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure escalations are resolved in a manner that restores or enhances customer satisfaction.
- Perform post escalation follow-up with the customer and internal teams (i.e., Engineering, Support, CSM, Sales, etc.) to improve the process and to avoid repetitive occurrences.
- Manage all interactions through a digital CRM software.
- Make sure tickets are assigned to Support Engineers and that Customer Support ticket handling procedures are followed.
- Work with support leadership to equitably share in the distribution of open cases, escalation of problems, and scheduling of holidays and vacations.
- Maintain open communication between Technical Support Representatives and other departments within the company.
Applicants must be available for work in the Dushore, PA facility.
Feel free to call our Recruitment Partner at Harvis, Inc. with any questions. You can reach Amy Kosch at (570) 445-9077.