UnityLab is searching for a Design Engineer to join their growing team in Dushore, PA.
UnityLab specializes in manufacturing commercial appliances that work hard for small businesses and organizations. We put all our passion and design expertise into every product that carries our brand and are deeply committed to helping our customers use our products to their fullest potential. Check us out to learn more about our businesses! https://buyunitynow.com/ and https://hoffman-ny.com/
The Design Engineer will support manufacturing for all product lines. Preferred applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering required
- 3+ years prior experience of engineering in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with Computer-Aided Design (CAD) software required
Job Duties include:
- Create, review, and update engineering drawings for accuracy and manufacturability.
- Work alongside the manufacturing teams to create Bill of Materials.
- Provide technical guidance and liaison to suppliers. Interact with suppliers in a technical support role via telephone and email.
- Participate in QC process and determination of causes of rejected parts.
- Support supply chain department to source parts to meet production goals.
- Create product manuals and other technical documents.
- Redesign aspects of current product line.
Applicants must be available for work in the Dushore, PA facility.
Feel free to call our Recruitment Partner at Harvis, Inc. with any questions. You can reach Amy Kosch at (570) 445-9077.