UnityLab is searching for a Full Time Quality Control Technician to join their growing team in Dushore, PA.
UnityLab specializes in manufacturing commercial appliances that work hard for small businesses and organizations. We put all our passion and design expertise into every product that carries our brand and are deeply committed to helping our customers use our products to their fullest potential. Check us out to learn more about our businesses! https://buyunitynow.com/ and https://hoffman-ny.com/
The Quality Control Technician will be responsible for testing all product lines prior to customer delivery, to ensure they exceed the established quality standards. Preferred applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The Quality Control (QC) Technician is responsible for testing and inspection of completed products.
- Resolve any non-conformances through the Quality System.
- Maintain Equipment, Calibration and Maintenance.
- Ability to learn how a product is put together by reviewing blueprints and bill of materials (including electrical/pneumatic prints);
- Skilled with a combination of common and specialty tools.
Applicants must be available for work in the Dushore, PA facility.
Feel free to call our Recruitment Partner at Harvis, Inc. with any questions. You can reach Amy Kosch at (570) 445-9077.